Does your child love to invent, explore and construct using LEGO®
Why not celebrate your child’s next birthday with Bricktastic parties?
We will plan a seamless, fun-filled party that will provide your child and guests with endless opportunities for imagining, creating and celebrating. Smiling faces, challenged minds, happy voices and busy hands is what you should expect to see at one of our parties.
Our parties are ideally suitable for children turning 5-9 years old and for all builders - from novices to experts, boys or girls. Our parties are professionally developed and age appropriate to provide children with the most fun in a supportive environment.
Info about our parties:
- Our birthday parties are held upstairs at Pop.Toys: 399 Bay Street, Brighton (opposite Coles).
- Parties are run for a minimum of 12 children, with a maximum limit of 16.
- Parties run for 90 minutes. This can be broken into:
- 60 minutes of party activity time and 30 minute food and cake time,
- 75 minutes of party activity and 15 minute cake time; or
- 90 minutes of activity time only (no food or cake).
- Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays during the following time slots:
10:00–11:30am, 12:00–1:30pm, 2:00–3:30pm, 4:00–5:30pm
- Price is $25 per child (minimum 12 children)
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the party date and time.
- Parties are run by two experienced Bricktastic hosts who have been trained by qualified teachers.
- Children will be engaged in and challenged by a variety of LEGO® games which will be tailored to suit the age of the group.
- Our beautifully decorated party room has everything you need to celebrate in style and is yours to utilise for party food and birthday cake. At the end of it all, you leave the mess and cleaning up to us!
- Our parties are self catered. You are welcome to bring your own food/birthday cake or arrange directly with our recommended local cafe and cake specialist (see below).
- A fridge is available for use in the kitchenette.
- Plates, cups, serviettes, cutlery and utensils will be supplied.
- Catering recommendation: Rupert & The Fig party boxes.
- Cake and ’take home’ recommendations: Sweet Babycakes Cupcake Tower, take home LEGO® men chocolates or cookies.
Speak to us for more information
If you’d like to book a Bricktastic party or have any further questions, please call us on 9596 8447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a printable brochure click here
To check out some of the feedback from the Bricktastic LEGO® Parties we have hosted in our Bayside Brighton venue click here.