Here is the Dino Explorers: Hidden Temple with T-Rex from the Playmobil range.
Includes UV torch (1 x AAA battery required) and a functioning laser blaster (batteries included). Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.1 x 13.4 in (LxWxH).
– Includes the Explorers and many accessories.
– With a UV flashlight that can be switched on and off with a button. 1 x AAA battery required.
– Some of the accessories, including the ruin’s crystal eyes, the jungle plant, and the test tube are made out of UV-active plastic. After illuminating them with the UV flashlight, these accessories continue glowing for a while in darkened rooms.
– With functioning portcullis. By pressing the button at the top/front of the ruin, it can be closed and manually pushed upwards.
– Pivotable laser gun with LED light, (2 button cell batteries 392-LR41 included); after pushing the button, it will start to flicker red. The light-up functioning will automatically power off after approx. 8 seconds.
– With pivotable freight pulley.
– Observation tower can be installed flexibly.
– The treasure map reacts to heat. By rubbing the surface repeatedly, a map with a marked path becomes visible.
– The leafs of the jungle plant can be closed.
– The arms and legs of the T-Rex can be moved individually. The head can be bent downwards and the lower jaw can be opened.
Item is new in box and is part of the Playmobil range you can find at Pop Toys, 399 Bay St, Brighton, Melbourne, Victoria, 3186.